Berlitz Pocket Guide Rome (Travel Guide eBook)
Berlitz Pocket Guide Rome
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you're planning to visit Stadio Olimpico in Rome to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you're not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Rome. From top tourist attractions like the Trevi Fountain, Roman Forum and the Sistine Chapel, to cultural gems, including one of Italy's greatest gardens at the Villa D'Este, The Vatican with its omnipresent St. Peter's Basilica dome, and the 50,000-seat, AD 80 Colosseum gladiators' arena, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Rome:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Piazza Venezia and Capitoline Hill; Ancient Rome; Centro Storico; Spanish Steps and Tridente; The Trevi Fountain and Quirinale; Villa Borghese; The Vatican; Trastevere, The Aventine & Testaccio; Monti and Esquilino; Further Afield; Excursions
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Italian Phrase Book & Dictionary
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.