Essential Topics of Managing Information Systems
This comprehensive compendium is about managing information systems and focuses on relationships between information, information systems, people and business. The impacts, roles, risks, challenges as well as emerging trends of information systems are an important element of the book.
Essential and critical information systems management skills including using information systems for competitive advantages, planning and evaluating information systems, developing and implementing information systems, and managing information systems operation form a critical part of this unique reference text.
Current topics like digital platforms, agile organization, DevOPs, blockchain, 5G, data center and quantum computing prove indispensable for readers who want to stay in the forefront of today's complex information systems.Contents:
- Information Systems for Competitive Advantages
- Information Systems Strategy and Investment
- Developing and Implementing Information Systems
- Managing Organization's Data & Knowledge Resources
- Managing Infrastructure for Information Systems
- Using Information Systems for Enhancing Internal Operation
- Using Information Systems for Improving External Relations
- Using Information Systems for Supporting Decision Making
- Information Systems Operation Management
Readership: Researchers, professionals, academics, graduate and undergraduate students in information science, software engineering, decision sciences and innovation and technology.Information Science;Information Management;Software Management;Information Technology;Information Systems Management00