The Expert Test Manager
Guide to the ISTQB Expert Level Certification
Rex Black, James L. Rommens, Leo van der Aalst
- Author has served as president of both the ISTQB and ASTQB.
- Author has written 4 other books on software testing and is a recognized expert on software testing and certification.
- We expect this to be the first book to market that covers the recently ratified syllabus for expert test management.
- The Expert Test Manager offers a complete, one-stop preparation guide for the reader who is otherwise qualified (based on experience as a test manager) to take the Expert Level Test Manager exam
- Fully covers the ISTQB Expert Level Test Manager syllabus
- Included are extensive hands-on exercises and sample exam questions that comply with ISTQB standards for Expert Level exams
- A useful resource that presents ideas that are highly useful for all senior test managers, test directors, quality managers, and directors of quality